Tracking a parcel that you couriered or is being couriered to you should not be problem in today’s tech savvy world. There are numerous international, domestic and local companies who offer services to transport goods over distances, short or long. It is important to track long distance couriers especially. Apart from helpline numbers, a few courier tracking websites like www.trackmycourier.com has also come up in the market. Here, we will talk about how to track couriers send through four of the most popular service providers:
How to Track Courier Online
BlueDart Courier Track Online:
Chennai based Blue Dart, is South Asia’s premier courier and express package distribution company. With an extensive domestic network that covers 33,742 locations, the company provides services in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide through their group company DHL.
There are several ways to track your Blue Dart shipment, according to your convenience. All shipments can be tracked for a period of 45 days from the date of dispatch. Following are the tracking options offered by the Blue Dart
- TrackDartTM: TrackDart box is available on the upper left panel of every page on the official Blue Dart website – www.bluedart.com. Shipments sent within India or to Nepal, Bangladesh or Bhutan can be tracked here.
- ShopTrackTM & PackTrackTM: These are APIs (Applications Program Interface) that fetch required information from Blue Darts database. While ShopTrack allows you to track individual shipments on the portal, PackTrack is better suitable for B2B OR B2C transactions.
- MailDartTM: Enter the waybill or reference numbers (separated by comma incase of multiple shipments) either in `Subject’ or in the text of the mail and send the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To receive an automated reply giving you a status update of the shipment(s) upon delivery, send a mail to email@example.com with single or multiple Waybill/reference numbers in `Subject’ or in the text of the mail.
- ShipDartTM: A set of Master Files which controls the ShipDart system has to be downloaded from the site and installed at the customer’s premises. To availing ShipDartTM services, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
DHL Courier Track Online :
DHL is the global market leader in the logistics industry. It has 3 divisions to take care of the world’s logistics needs: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.
Express tracking provides the latest shipment information, in real-time, direct to your PC, mobile phone or handheld device and are available to all DHL customers, regardless of how shipments were booked or prepared.
- DHL eTrack: eTrack can track up to 50 express shipments at one time and can be operated on any email-enabled device. A reply with exact status for all shipments will reach you within minutes in your own language. Send a email with the waybill numbers in the body, to email@example.com
- DHL ExpresSMS: ExpresSMS allows mobile phone users to track the progress of single shipments. Jut text ‘DHL TRACK <waybill number.>’ to 53456 and you will receive the status within seconds.
- DHL ExpressWAP: ExpressWAP allows access to service information or track shipment from any WAP-enabled device. Go to www.dhl.com, select ‘Tracking’ option and enter the waybill number. The result is available in 21 languages.
DTDC Courier Track Online :
Desk To Desk Courier Courier & Cargo Ltd is one of India’s largest domestic delivery networks. Based in Banglore, DTDC serves nearly 10,000 pincodes delivering 11 million consignments per month.
DTDC offers several options to track consignments. You can track your Shipment online or via e-mail or SMS, as per your convenience.
- Web Tracker: Track a maximum of 25 shipments through www.dtdc.in. You can track the shipment using the DTDC Shipment Number or the reference Number.
- SMS Tracker: To track your shipment type:’DTDC<space>Consignment no’ and send to 9845324040.
FedEx Courier Track Online:
FedEx Corporation is an American global courier delivery Services Company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee.
FedEx provides several services to track status of your shipment or to obtain a proof of delivery:
- Go to the Tracking option on www.fedex.com and enter your tracking number, reference number or Transportation Control Number. You can track up to 30 consignments at one go.
- FedEx Desktop monitors shipment status and sends notifications directly to your desktop. Available for download on Fedex
- FedEx Mobile is an app that can be downloaded on to your iPhone/iPad, Android or BlackBerry device.
- FedEx InSightmonitors all of your inbound and outbound shipments, as well as third-party shipments billed to your account, without a tracking number. You can also receive automatic notifications of shipment status. You can sign up for this and download on FedEx website.