Install Truecaller on PC for Windows 7,8,XP and Mac OS, Download Truecaller for PC using Bluestacks and AppUp easily – Have you ever wanted to track someone with their phone number? Be it a long lost friend or a prankster bugging you over the phone unless you want to spend hours on the web or the yellow pages, you might want to try out the TrueCaller app to dig out their details.
Simply put, TrueCaller is a global phone directory that fits into your poc ket. Enter a phone number and it can help you find the exact user for that number. The search result will include the name of the owner, location, phone network and location map. TrueCaller’s directory is always evolving and is fuelled by its users who share their contacts. No need for safety concerns either – the users are always in charge of who can see their contact information.
So, how can you use this amazing service? – Just log on to www.truecaller.com and start your search. It is also available as a free app for all major platforms including iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows phone. However, like most other Smartphone app developers, TrueCaller ignored the good old PC. But we have a solution for the PC lovers too and here’s how you can use the TrueCaller Android app on your Windows/Mac computers.
How to Download and Install TrueCaller for PC ?
Emulators and APK files – these are all that you need to run Android apps on Windows/Mac PCs. Apps specifically designed for the Android OS can be tricked into running on a non-android platform with the help of Android emulators. APK files are the installation packages for these apps and can be downloaded from the Google Play store or various other sources across the web.
There are several Android emulators available for free downloading and usage, but BlueStacks and Intel AppUp take the top spot with their user-friendly functions and easy installation. You need not possess a lot of technical know-how to run these simple software. The smooth installation process has gained these emulators, immense popularity among the Android app fans.
Now, let us take a look at how we can use emulators and APK files to download and install Android apps on your computers.
TrueCaller for PC Using BlueStacks Direct Method - Method 1
When we think of Android emulators, the first name that comes to mind has to be BlueStacks. Within a limited time period, BlueStacks has garnered enough popularity in the Android app space. You can download it for free from www.bluestacks.com and it runs on both Windows (XP/Vista/7/8) and Mac OSX. Just download the installation package, run the app and follow instructions to install BlueStacks on your PC.
Once BlueStacks is successfully installed on your PC, you can follow these steps to download and install TrueCaller app on your PC:
- Double click on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to run the emulator.
- Find the search tab on the BlueStacks home page.
- Enter ‘TrueCaller’ into the search bar and initiate search.
- Wait for the search results.
- When you find the TrueCaller app icon in your Search results, click on it.
- Now, BlueStacks will automatically download and install the TrueCaller app.
- This may take a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, you can run and use TrueCaller in BlueStacks.
TrueCaller on PC Using .APK File Method in BlueStacks - Method 2
BlueStacks is always the best solution for running Android apps like TrueCaller on your PC. However, if you cannot find desired app in the BlueStacks search results, you can always download the APK file separately and install it manually on BlueStacks. Here’s how:
- In case, you cannot find the TrueCaller app icon in the BlueStacks search result using the Method 1, download the .apk file directly to your computer from here
- Once the download is complete, open the application with BlueStacks.
- BlueStacks will automatically install it within a few minutes.
- Now, you can run the app on BlueStacks.
TrueCaller for PC Using Intel AppUp - Method 3
After BlueStacks, Intel AppUp is highest on the popularity meter for Android emulators. It works just like BlueStacks and all you need to do is download it for free from here: AppUp, install the software and Signup to start using Android apps on your computer. Plus, Intel scans each app before downloading it to keep your PC safe. So here’s how you can download and install True caller with Intel AppUp:
- Once you have downloaded and installed Intel AppUp, launch the emulator on your PC by double-clicking its icon on the desktop.
- You can now search for BlueStacks in the Intel AppUp store.
- If you find it in the search results, click on it to automatically install in AppUp.
- But if you do not find TrueCaller app in the AppUp store, you can download its APK file directly to your computer from here – TrueCaller APK File Download.
- Once the download is complete, open it with Intel AppUp ( Right click >pen with>Intel AppUp)
- The emulator will automatically install the app and you can use it on Intel AppUp once the installation is complete.
Video Tutorial: TrueCaller for PC Free Download
We have three detailed methods for downloading and Installing TrueCaller on Windows/Mac PC. Just follow the steps carefully and enjoy TrueCaller service from your PCs.