Thanks to the XDA member Bin4ry who had rooted Sony Xperia S with a easy way.Recently released Sony’s Android phone – Sony Xperia S is a nice looking phone with many great features,You must be wondering why there is a need of rooting new Sony Xperia S Android Phone,Well rooting comes with many advantages like -
- You can install system apps from your phone easily,which are pre-loaded in the device by manufacturer.
- Back up all your apps easily.
Many more features but it’s come with one major disadvantage also – warranty would be void if you do rooting.We have given Step by Step rooting tutorials to root Sony Xperia S using Fastboot
Prerequisites or Pre-Installation Requirements
1. Take complete backup before you start rooting your Sony Xperia S.
2 Make sure you have ample battery in your device to complete rooting successfully,we reccomend atleast 60% battery.
How to Root Xperia S – Complete Step by Step Tutorial
1. Download File : Download Link
2. Turn off your device,hold menu key and connect your phone to the computer using USB Cable.
3. Now you will see blue screen which is nothing but Fastboot mode.
4. Your Pc would recognize the connection and prompt you to install the Fastboot motorists. Make certain you put in them correctly.
5. Visit the folder that provided downloaded the file in step one.
6. Press Shift+Right click and select the choice “Open Command Prompt here” or you can also try this : Open Command Prompt and kind compact disc then the position of the folder that provided downloaded the file.
7. After that, Type the folowing command -
“fastboot flash system system_xps_prerooted_63fw.img ” [without quotes]
8. Reboot will done on completition.
Following the above steps you can easily Root Sony Xperia S.
Disclaimer : It is very unlikely but TechTuple is not responsible for any damage happened to your phone while updating.We can only help and assist you if you face any difficulties.