Well,we have seen in past that Galaxy S Plus GT I9001 Android mobile phone was not having any major update regarding custom ROMS, Rooting etc as we have seen in Galaxy S GT I9000, Galaxy S and Galaxy S2 but there is a good news for people having Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT I9001 as now you can root your device easily to get good performance from it.Here we have given some simple steps to root your Galaxy S Plus I9001,
1. Backup all of your important data like SMS, Call Logs, Contacts, Images, Videos, Files, APN and MMS settings ( “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”).
2. Make sure your battery is above 60%.
3. Disable Anti-Viruses, Firewalls and Anti Malwares from your Computer so that you will not face any interruption in rooting by them.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT I9001 in Easy Steps
1. Download Root-Files from here to your computer.
2. Enable USB Debugging (follow : “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and tick the option).Remember USB Debugging can be enabled once you disconnect phone from computer.
3. Turn off your device.
4. Recovery Boot by holding Volume Down button + OK button and holding both simultaneously, press the Power button.
5. Navigate through Volume buttons and select through power button while in recovery mode.
6. Click “install zip from sdcard” to choose the Rooting Package and press the power button to verify the choice. When the file is chosen, the rooting process will commence.
7. When the process will get completed, the phone is going to be either restarting by itself or will land up within the recovery mode. In recovery mode, choose “++++++Return++++++” after which choose “rebooting system now” for restarting the device in the new firmware.
(Note :Rooting Samsung Galaxy S Plus will void warranty but don’t worry, you can easily reclaim your device’s warranty by unrooting it.)
Warning : If you are not familiar with Custom ROMS, Firmwares and Overclocking etc concepts,Please don’t try these things on your mobile phone or Tab before proper knowledge.It is very unlikely but TechTuple is not responsible for any damage happened to your phone while updating.We can only help and assist you if you face any difficulties.
If you find any difficulty while rooting your device,feel free to ask your doubt through comments.