Kindle Fire is a very famous Android based Ebook reader device,which is widely used across the globe because of its great features.Amazon Kindle Fire can download and run Thousands of applications offered by the Amazon.com Appstore.But when you need to have the ability to access the large no of applications offered by Google Play Store, you have to root your tablet.Recently,Amazon rolled out latest “6.3 OTA Update” for Kindle Fire and for already rooted devices,if you had updated your device with OTA then it will void your root access and your Kindle Fire tablet will be automatically Unroot.But you don’t worry as it is still possible to root Kindle Fire 6.3 again by following the simple step by step tutorials.
Prerequisites to Root Amazon Kindle Fire 6.3
1. Backup all your contacts,SMS,APN Settings,call logs,important
files and other useful things on your device,you may use these apps : SMS Backup & Restore [for sms backup] and Astro file manager to take backup.
2. Make sure your tablet has battery more than 60%.
3. Enable USB Debugging Mode in your mobile phone (Settings >
Applications >Development > USB Debugging).
4. Turn off all the antivirus and firewall programs installed on your computer, to avoid any interruption by them.
Warning : If you are not familiar with Custom ROMS, Firmwares and Overclocking etc concepts,Please don’t try these things on your mobile phone or Tab before proper knowledge.It is very unlikely but TechTuple is not responsible for any damage happened to your phone while updating.We can only help and assist you if you face any difficulties.
Root Kindle Fire 6.3 in Simple Steps
2. Copy three files into platform-tool folder.
3. Now,Unzip fbmod file into the platform-tool folder.
4. Open Command prompt and Enter following commands one-by-one,
adb push fbmode /data/local/fbmode
adb shell chmod 755 /data/local/fbmode
adb shell /data/local/fbmode
5. Now you will get stuck on Kindle fire screen,which is nothing but fastboot mode.
6. Push the recovery image file into your device by entering the following command,
fastboot -i 0×1949 boot twrp-blaze-2.0.0RC0.img
7. Device will boot into recovery and prompt to reboot.
8. You will stuck on “Yellow Triangle”,after that Enter these commands,
fastboot oem idme bootmode 5002
9. In recovery mode,Enter these commands :
adb shell mount system
adb push su /system/xbin/su
adb shell chown 0.0 /system/xbin/su
adb shell chmod 06755 /system/xbin/su
10. Disable root check by entering these commands,
adb shell mv /system/bin/check_rooted /system/bin/check_rooted.bak
adb shell idme bootmode 4000
11. Wait for rebooting and just after that you can install superuse app by entering these command,
adb install Superuser.apk