The concept of the Android has always been about freedom. Freedom to do what you want to your device without the manufacturer or carrier dictating to you. The first step in getting the power of that freedom is to root your android mobile phones. In a single sentence rooting a phone means gaining super user access to it. With that access you can do anything with your device. Remove those god-awful preloaded apps, improve performance, overclock your device, alter the system files and best of all install custom-ROM’s.
There are many methods of rooting your phone but the simplest is to use a tool known as unlockroot. Available at unlockroot.com, this tool supports upto 250 devices consisting of ones from all top players in the market including Samsung, HTC, Asus, Sony Ericsson, Motorola etc. the catch is that supports only Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 only. However an update to support ICS might be available soon.In this tutorial we will teach you how to root any Android Phones using Unlock Root tool or Software.
Pre-Rooting Notes on Rooting Android Devices with UnlockRoot Software/Tool
- You gotta have Windows 7/XP/Vista
- Install all the USB drivers available for your device. For e.g users of Samsung phones should install kies and the USB drivers are installed along with it.
- BACKUP your data. All of it, SD card included.
Warning : If you are not familiar with Rooting, Custom ROMS, Overclocking etc concepts,Please don’t try these things on your mobile phone or Tab before having basic knowledge.TechTuple is not responsible for any damage happened to your phone while updating.We can only help and assist you.
How to Easily Root Android Phones using UnlockRoot tool
- Download the installer from Unlockroot official site
- Enable USB debugging on your phone. Go to settings>application>development and make sure USB debugging is enabled.
- Run the application.
- Your handset will be automatically detected, choose your device (if included in supported devices list)
- Click on the huge green ROOT tab.
- Wait for the procedure to finish after which you’ll get a message that indicated rooting of phone has taken place.
- Reboot your device to make good of the changes.
In this way you can root almost any Android Device easily in simple steps.Frequent queries and questions are addressed on the official website.