How to Config Digisol BSNL Router
Configuring a new wireless router is a tough task for almost everyone for which you need to tweak some settings and all other neccessary stuffs.So,If you have bought a Digisol (Dlink’s basically) router to make use of it with BSNL broadband and facing problems in configuring up your modem then you are at right place.Follow this simple step by step tutorial to configure DIGISOL router and other routers with BSNL internet connection.
Steps to Configure BSNL Broadband DIGISOL (DLINK) Router Settings
1. Connect the Digisol wireless router to power plug-in and also to your BSNL line which is coming via a ADSL splitter.
2. Switch on Power.Connect your laptop/PC with wireless connection. The title from the connection is going to be Digisol_ (Automatically).
3. Open http://192.168.1.1 in your browser(use any internet web browser). It’ll request you to input username and password which you can easily get from the rear of the router. By default : Username: admin and Password: password
4. Visit Internet Configurations in the left sidebar.
5. Pick the VPI as and VCI as 35. You can connect your internet connection both through PPPoE or Bridge mode, however i suggest to make use of PPPoE to ensure that all devices get same priority and share.
6. Choose UBR without PCR within the service category.
7. Atlast fill in your Login id and Password that you use to connect to internet.Do not touch any other settings except this.
8. Now, Click on Apply button.
Screenshots : DIGISOL settings
Now you have successfully configured BSNL DIGISOL ROUTER,which you can ensure by seeing a green light blinking on the router.Also make sure to take proper security measures for your wireless router by following this guide on Wireless Router Security Tips